Home Menu Item
Login Menu Item

Access to the page you have requested is restricted.
Please log in to gain access to the page.

Remember Login Information
I forgot my password

The sequence for obtaining an evaluation from EESA has changed.

In order to begin, please establish a Council Record at MyNCARB. As part of starting a record, you will be asked questions about your architectural education.

NCARB will make the determination as to whether your education must be evaluated. At that point, you will be asked to pay the evaluation fee. The fee for 2017 is US$2,225.00.

Once you have paid the fee, please send the following documents to NAAB:

  • A certified or notarized copy of an official transcript from each post-secondary institution you attended in another country.
  • Transcripts from U.S. institutions must be in an offical sealed envelope provided by the institution.
  • Descriptions of all courses taken and recorded on each transcript.

All documents must be translated into English by a certified translator.

Do not send catalogs or diplomas. Please consult with the EESA Administrator regarding syllabi or other course materials.

Do not bind or staple materials together; please use clips or bands.

Mail your materials to:

National Architectural Accrediting Board
Attn: EESA Administrator
1101 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 410
Washington, DC 20036

If you have questions about the evaluation, please contact eesa@naab.org.

If you have questions about your Council Record or MyNCARB, please contact customerservice@ncarb.org.